1) I will endeavor to enhance and ennoble the status of the photographic profession by maintaining a dignity of manner in my behavior, in the presentation of my photography and photographic services, in the appearance of my studio or place of business and in all other forms of public AND social media contact.
2) I will observe the highest standard of honesty in all my transactions, avoiding the use of false titles, confusing or inaccurate technical terms or descriptions and misleading terms or claims.
3) I will at all times endeavor to produce only those types of photographs and photographic services that will enhance the prestige of the profession, to apply my best efforts on behalf of the public, and to play my part in raising the general standard of photographic craftsmanship.
4) I will show a friendly spirit of cooperation with my fellow professional photographers and assist them whenever possible should they be in trouble or difficulty.
5) I will assist and give of my knowledge to the members of my profession and will encourage them individually and collectively, so that the quality of photography may constantly be raised to higher standards.
6) In all matters relating to the interpretation of the Code, I will recognize the authority of the Treasure Coast Professional Photographers Association, Inc. and agree to hold harmless the Board of Directors in any decision made on behalf of the corporation.